Collection of your Personal Information
- First and Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Cell Phone Number
- Phone Number
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for a Code Name Giraffe competition/contest; (b) registering for an account on our Site; (c) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (d) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (e) sending us an email message; (f) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Code Name Giraffe collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Code Name Giraffe may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Code Name Giraffe and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Code Name Giraffe does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Code Name Giraffe may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Code Name Giraffe, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Code Name Giraffe may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of law or comply with legal process served on Code Name Giraffe or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Code Name Giraffe; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Code Name Giraffe, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Code Name Giraffe. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Code Name Giraffe website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
Code Name Giraffe secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Code Name Giraffe uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Code Name Giraffe does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Code Name Giraffe may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Code Name Giraffe or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Code Name Giraffe, you may opt-out of such communications by clicking on the Unsubscribe button in promotional emails.
From time to time, Code Name Giraffe may contact you via text message communication for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open a text communication from Code Name Giraffe or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via text message from Code Name Giraffe, you may opt-out of such communications by texting “unsubscribe to Code Name Giraffe” in response to text messages from Code Name Giraffe.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Code Name Giraffe welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Code Name Giraffe has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Code Name Giraffe by visiting our contact page.
Code Name Giraffe
Effective as of Jun 23, 2022